Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween COUPLES BUNKO Style!

Do you love our costume or what! No...that really isn't me, I wish it was though, it was way better than the cheesy one I had to come up with on short notice. It's amazing what a biker chic will attract!!
Halloween Party Fun!!! Was Chris HOT or what! He got more looks at his legs than I would have. Some times you just have to let loose a little bit.

As you can see us women were the only brave ones to get our group photo. All the men had striped off their costumes within the first 20 minutes of the shin-dig. Party poopers!!



6 comments:

LoRi said...

Gari Lu good to have you back, love the costumes. Looks like you guys (well in this case- girls) had lots of fun. Miss you, talk to you soon.

Ericka Johnson said...

Good to hear from you! Man, Chris has really changed!! :) Looks like a good time. Are you going to AZ for Christmas??

Ericka Johnson said...

Oops--not Christmas, Thanksgiving. We will be there again this year and would LOVE to see you!!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

That outfit of yours if H-O-T HOT! Come on Chris I know the only reason Jeremy married me was to get closer to you... now you go and put on a hot outfit like that!

Lizzie & Ty said...

How fun!!! I love it! Chris, you're lucky there wasn't any biker dudes there checking out your HOTT legs! haha... I'm so glad you guys had fun!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Too funny! Looks like you had a great time! Tim pooped out on our plans for dressing up for Halloween, at least Chris made the effort!