Monday, October 1, 2007

All About the Girlz!

Gracee Lu (she is too many things to come up with only one nickname!) A ball of fire. On my toes all the time with her. I think I was spoiled with the other two, they were so mellow..... not this wild child. Got to love her though. She is the Evans cabouse!!!

Harlee Rae (peanut for mom) always full of spunk with a smile on her face. The poor middle child though. I can't get enough of those cheeks. Dad and I love to rub and squeeze them and she is such a good sport about it too.

Madison (if you ask mom though, she will always be my "beautiful bug". She doesn't much appreciate being called that though especially out in public. I always get the evil eye or the "don't call me that" look.) I keep trying to squash her so she will stop growing. Not working!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

what beautiful girls!! I hear you on the squashing business, I squash my baby Caroline daily but she just keeps growing..