Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our Leap of FAITH..... our New Business in Idaho





It's official...we open doors this month with a lot of prayers. We up and left our life in Arizona to pursue a better one here in Idaho and with that move we had to find employment. So here we are once again starting a company with lots of sleepless nights and lots of prayers. I am proud of Chris and all his hard work to bring this to pass! This is our business cards and logo, turned out good I think! I will be keeping you updated as we go foward, especially with some pictures of the amazing granite we have chosen to stock. It's almost too pretty to cut up....

4 comments:

Allison said...

YAY guys!!! you are officially up and running. We are so excited for you, and we will say some extra prayers for you that this will all work out... We kinda like having you here in Idaho. I am so excited that you are part of the blogging world now, your page looks AWESOME! Look at you all creative and stuff

Allison said...

Chris you will do great at your new job. We are both in the same boat now with new jobs. I was just getting use to the retirement life. Best of luck.

Bradey

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey you two... I am so proud of you guys. That's right it does take alot of faith and I know the two of you got it... I know you will do GREAT!! YOU ROCK, and in more then one way!!!!!!

Tracie said...

It's been hard to have you gone from Arizona, but Idaho definately agrees with you! We're very proud of you for going forward with your new business, we are behind you all the way!!!! It amazes me how fast time flies. Rembering all the memories we've made and I look forward to the adventures we'll find with our families in the years to come! We love you guys!

The Simmons Family